I have been shopping at Express more often recently and let me just say that they have really stepped up their game! I absolutely love the selection they have from everyday, lounge, vacation, party.. everything! They have some amazing pieces that fit right into my modest wardrobe. I am so excited to share that Express gave me a unique code just for my followers to use IN STORE! It is “2263”. Use that code at checkout and get 25$ off of $100! Valid until 12/15! It cannot be combined with any other store offers. Terms and conditions apply.
Check below for a few of my recommendations and happy shopping!
10 things you need in your wardrobe ASAP this Fall/Winter:
- A great pair of jeans: Express stretch denim is the most comfortable denim I’ve ever worn! It’s so soft and stretchy that I don’t feel like changing into sweatpants when i get home. Seriously, you need a pair. The pair that I am wearing HERE is a black wash which is perfect because its straight leg so not too tight, and cropped just enough to show off your ankle boots!
- A big, warm (and stylish) coat: I love to invest in neutral-colored winter coats that I can wear year after year. I was missing a white one and I am so happy with the one I chose HERE. Click these links for a few of my other faves HERE and HERE.
- A long sweater cardigan: Trust me, a cozy cardigan is an essential because it is something you will throw on top of anything for more modesty + warmth. And you’ll be able to throw it on over your lounge-wear for extra coziness at home too! Check my faves HERE, HERE, and HERE.
- High ankle boots: I LOVE THIS TREND! It allows us hijabis to wear more of a cropped pant and still keep our ankles covered! A few of my faves HERE (similar to the pair I’m wearing), HERE (black, need these), and HERE (comes in black and white! White is so in rn).
- Over the knee boots: This has become a classic season after season. I think Everybody needs a pair. I have seen them styled with a midi dress which I think is brilliant for us hijabis! I love when we can take part in trends! An affordable pair HERE (comes in 3 colors!).
- Anything Chenille: Have you felt this fabric yet? Where has it been all of our lives! It’s like wearing a cloud! Check HERE and HERE (love the balloon sleeves and comes in so many colors!).
- Something Silky or velvet for special occasions: I feel like I always need more dressy clothing this time of year because there are always special occasions/events to attend! Something satin or velvet is dressy without being too much and is perfect for going out to dinners/holiday parties! I love the top I am wearing HERE and also comes in burgundy!
- A sweater dress: Did I even have to tell you about this one? It’s perfect to throw on over some jeans or leggings and call it a day. Here are a couple that I love HERE and HERE.
- Faux fur: It’s the perfect way to dress up your outfit! I love stoles, fur vests, and teddy bear coats! Everything! Here are a couple of faux fur coats I love! HERE and HERE.
- Jersey hijabs: Jersey is a year-round favorite for me, but during the colder months I don’t want to wear anything else! It is warm, comfortable and feels like pajamas on your head. What else could you want? HERE are the ones I am always wearing!
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post!